Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Billionaire Undown- Travis by J.S. Scott

Billionaire Undone ~ Travis (The Billionaire's Obsession, #5)Billionaire Undone ~ Travis by J.S. Scott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

"the Chronicles of Narnia series was one of my favorite. I remember looking in every closet we had trying to find a secret door so I could take Kade and Mia away somewhere..."

Um I think I feel in love with Travis more than anything. Billionaire Undone is an example with no matter how brilliant a man could be women will always be smarter! ;-)

Ally and Travis have worked together in their own version of tension for over four years when the one thing keeping things at a distance no longer exist. Billionaire Undone is the perfect name as Travis slowly unravels as the book goes on. Without the ability to be indifferent its fun to watch hes hard exterior break down.

The growth of emotions and the twist and turns make this book worth its price and I would recommend it. Im not sure if its a quick read or I was just excited to find out whats next but def take a peak!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment